Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you eating tho?

Hello my name is Natas Baker, please disregard the fact that I am missing a profile picture since for the life of me cannot find out how to upload one, and I guess Ill get right to the main points to cover who I am as a faceless entity.

Here is a bullet list of main facts about myself that I am sure the forums would enjoy knowing:

- Male
- Roleplayer for all of five years
- Noobish as hell writer ( in my personal opinion in light of writings that I have read )
- Dreamer
- Just coming out to try getting into the whole Futanari side of the H Community since I been slightly curious about it. So far I can at least say I am highly interested and hope to find more F-Content but using this sight ( saying the word 'Futanari" in an all english intro seems weeabooish. o.o )
- Wish to add more F-Content to the community as well as be active
- Gamer ( L4D2 and Hearthstone been my soft spot for the moment along with great games like T.I.Ts and Fall of Eden to fill out my hard spot for the moments. Not the mention the fact that I have been trying find something that I can use to make games instead of just play them. )
- Joker ( I been described as 'funny' before oddly enough )
- Music and Art Lover ( "Are you eating tho?" is a reference to the song that inspired me to go to Futanari Palace and make an introduction in this forum. ^^ Thank you Sweatpants by Childish Gambino for making me see my life is a runt. I love art. Candy for the eyes. )

One off Words I find to describe:
- Funny
- Listener
- Creative
- Cynical
- Fast
- Nerdy

One off Words Other find to describe me:

There is no point in reading after the jump. Seriously there isn't anything after the jump you never heard before so in case little introduction interest you leave me a comment or a message. I will make it my first priority to reply. ^^

- Natas

I just wanted to take up this small amount of space to say that I was very sleepy at the moment of writing this so any points that I may lose hopefully may get replaced by the points I get for effort right? Eh, eh? Anyways thanks for the view. I guess since I have put a disclaimer I could clarify for a bit. The entire introduction was written in this sleepy state. Not just this part. Ambiguity seems to be the only problem I had with forums in the past...

To change your avatar and your profile picture, just click the settings button in the top right, next to the log out button. the options are down the left hand side. It took me forever to figure that one out, too.
Hope you find what you're looking for on this site, and perhaps, the next time I play a Hearthstone ladder game, It may be you kicking my ass Wink

I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

Welcome and +1 for the Childish Gambino reference. I knew what it was just from the title. Always god to have more writers around.

[B]Now Taking Commissions!

It is Not a Love Story[/B] (male on futa, sci-fi, interracial) | An Embarrassment of Riches (futa, masturbation, toys)
Sexless in Seattle (male on futa, rough sex, bdsm, anal, oral) | Under a Crescent Moon (male and futa on female, rough sex, bdsm, preg)
[B]Wrong From Right[/B] (male on futa, oral, humiliation) | The Nobility of Now (futa on female and male, sci-fi, interracial, group sex)

HentaiFoundry Profile (bad writing, worse humor, ugly dude runs it)

Thanks for helping me out Big Grin

Yeah I am mostly looking for F-Content and maybe some people who are interested in this project I am doing. n_n

Hey I would love to have some new asses to beat on hearthstone :3 Would love to get your name on there? If you are a rper I can think of a few ways to make hearthstone more interesting ;P You dont stand a chance with all the new mechs cards I have.

Kuroshio Wrote:Welcome and +1 for the Childish Gambino reference. I knew what it was just from the title. Always god to have more writers around.

Always good to have Childish Gambino fans no matter where you go ^^ Are there any other rappers you would recommend?

I have no powerful decks, just bad luck on the boosters...
RPing with Hearthstone? I only the timers allowed for that kinda thing! :p

I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
The Guardian Wrote:Welcome!
Hiya! Love your signature by the way stranger. n_n