Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all... *He bows gracefully and smiles softly.*

Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you all, I am the demon werewolf Vaylen, during my travels through many realms I have had some unique and amazing experiences with Futanari and was told of this magnificent place by a friend of mine Black Madonna. So I have come here hoping to meet new friends, both Futanari and those that aren't, and sometime soon I wish to share some of my stories with you that you may enjoy them. Fell free to message me anytime you desire as I am always up for a good chat and some fun as well. *He smiles brightly and bows gracefully his wolf ears flicking some along with his tail in excitement.*

A demon werewolf gentleman, I love all forms of sexual pleasure, Futa, female, male.... But even during my most lustful moments I am ever a gentleman wolf.

*smiles and tries her best to curtsy* Welcome to the palace, I hope you have a good time while you're here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
-I'm usually eager to RP with anyone who will have me. Send me a message and we can probably work something out!
Got an album showing all of my different outfits if you want to see them: http://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?albumid=2510

Hail Valen well met! The gates of the Palace are open wide (as are some of our legs), and we welcome you in friendship!

It would be delightful if you might regal us with tails of your adventures, look forward to hearing more from you in future days!

-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Such warm welcomes, thank you Reina and Tao, I truly appreciate them. As for my stories those I hope shall come soon, when I have the time I shall reveal to you the many naughty, sexy, hot encounters with succubi Futa I have had, along with several other Futa girls I have met that have told me of their escapades. *He smiles at them both, and chuckles some when Reina tries to curtsy, seeing it as a really cute attempt.*

A demon werewolf gentleman, I love all forms of sexual pleasure, Futa, female, male.... But even during my most lustful moments I am ever a gentleman wolf.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara