Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, how does this forum, social network thingy work then?

Hi there.

Been fumbling and stumbling my way around the palace for a few days now, and I am stunned by the quality of work offered, absolutely free of charge
by so many wonderful artists.

Never really been a part of any social networking site, so forgive me if I make any elementary errors.

I think that it was a link from Superior's work that brought me here.

It's not easy morphing with PhotoImpression, but I try. I'm not too tech savvy!
If I ever create anything of worth, it will be posted here.
I appreciate the fact that Vella, Superior, SheerMistress and others take the time to encourage and help develop the skills of new members.
(I say 'new members' but some of these artists have a talent I can only dream of!)

Sorry, but I do have a few questions. Sad

To try to find futa morphs I've been using the search bar, and clicking on links from comments on threads. I hate to be a newbie, but is there a quicker way of doing this. Is there a "must see" thread that I haven't found?

Is it cool to thank artists on their 'Visitor Messages' page? I've been doing that for a couple of days now, and have suddenly noticed that no-one else is doing it! How do I say thanks?

I would love it if I was notified whenever a favourite artist posted new work. How do I do that?
I know I can try to be 'friends' with the person, but that seems a bit creepy to me.

Not even joined the community, but loving being a part of it already!

Thanks.

Soooo... What do I do now? ...besides fapping? Smile

So there is a futarization subforum in the artist's room. That sounds like what you are interested in. You could try ordered that forum by most viewed or highest rated to see what is popular.

It is cool to thank artists on their visitor messages page. Most people do it in the artists specific thread or they push the thanks button below a post they like.

Similarly, you can subscribe to an artist's personal thread of work so whenever someone posts there, you would get an email.

Hope this answered your questions.

testing 123

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara