Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...Hi i'm new!

I'am GrimNeko, I'm new here, I don't know how to start...I like arts,gaming,anime,cooking(yeah cooking xD) and kinky stuff but mostly futanari. I don't know if that makes me someone weird but I never talked about my "interest" and I hope i'll make new friends here, to share what i like with them =D

Hello Neko^^
I hope you`ll have a great time here and of course, if you want, you can massege me whenever you likeSmile

everyone's weird! especially here xD
No hehe, there's a lot of good people here. And every one of them has some interest in futanari Smile
Just start posting and you're bound to make friends with similar interests

Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun here!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
-I'm usually eager to RP with anyone who will have me. Send me a message and we can probably work something out!
Got an album showing all of my different outfits if you want to see them: http://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?albumid=2510

You know it would be really cool if you could combined all those interest into one awesome dishTongueyong8: yummy yum yum

Welcome to the Palace Tongueyong11:

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings GrimNeko!

Come on in and pull up a chair, share a cup of freshly brewed futa tea, eat a few penis shaped cookies, and tell us all about the sexy ways that futanari makes you want to touch yourself in the naughtiest of ways! Really, we would love to hear from you!

Tongueyong11:
*Huggles*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara