Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm Hermaphroditus!

Hi all! N00b here.

I'm a young man from the US. My nickname comes from "Hermaphroditus", a character from Greek mythology who's the son of Hermes and Aphrodite and origin of the word "Hermaphrodite."

I like futanari because I enjoy seeing "women" dealing with exaggerated versions of the embarrassing sexual problems that men have to deal with. Unwanted boners, premature ejaculation, wet dreams, and blue balls. Paradoxically, I also enjoy the much rarer stories of small-dicked futas dealing with small-penis anxiety and impotence.

My first exposure to futas was a Super Taboo comic.

I prefer futa-on-female or futa-on-futa but can enjoy some futa-on-male when I'm in the mood. My favorite kinks, besides futa, include incest, impregnation, small penis humiliation, and rape/reluctance. Anything that combines futanari with these things is A-ok to me.

I love futa stories and I am hoping to add some of my own.

I first heard about this site from a place called RookVault where I read a futa story called "Handle With Kara."

Quite the welcome addition.

I applaud you on knowing your Greek mythology.

Welcome home.

​Hah! I remember Super Taboo, a very cute manga. Welcome to Futanari Palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Posts may or may not be in-character, you have been warned!

I wonder how many posters here are unfamiliar with the term or its origin. I suspect not many. Then again, I'm an optimist.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome.

Welcome my wonderful friend. I see you dragged out an uncommon welcoming crowd. Haven't see many of the people on the other intro threads. For that interesting feat I do applauded you and look forward to your future contributions to the palace. *bows*

no sig here

This 'intro post' is more than a year old guys.
White Devil, try not to Necro threads, thanks Smile

Dicks or chicks, I can never choose.
In Futanari Palace I can never lose.