Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi =D

hey yumi, pls enjoy the palace :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
*Signature made by Minizila! >Big Grin<
Beatrix Wrote:Actually... :p used implies past tense, so use would be the correct form I think. And even if it is wrong then it is a common mistake :p (Google linky)
It doesn't matter really \^_^/ welcome to the Palace yumi, nice of you to introduce yourself,

Bea.

if the sentence is not past tense, then the sentence has no subject,
the sentence should read "the name people call me on the internet is yumi"
or "the name I use on the internet is yumi" or "people call me yumi on the internet"

all of the examples given on Google are tense errors, all of the people are using the incorrect, present tense, instead of the correct past tense.

more proof that the convenience of the internet has led to a, if you will excuse the term, bastardization of the English language, to which I am not immune, you should see my spelling when my spell check does not work.

anyway, sorry about all that, my Grandfathers ghost sneaks up on me sometimes.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)