Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopw the fuck iz ya!?

My nick is an example of my love for EMG pickups.(
I'm a musician.) and also i figured it wouldn't be taken. I just thought I'd say, hi and id post some pics, but ive trawled through a few threads before introducing myself, and i'd just be repeating other posts.

Anyways, hello and I'm proud to be a member of this futa loving community!

Futa for the win!!!

P.S. the reason for my late introduction is because i had to buy a new keyboard.
lol

the pics are my originals (is that how you spell originals?)

Ah! I get it now!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

lol. Either you know what emgs are, or your being a smartarse, It doesn't bother me coz the life of sara is fuckin awesome! I know the pics aren't futa, just thought i'd post something with my first post.
Cheers!

Actually, I was refering to why you did not introduce yourself in September. The fact that you had to buy a new keyboard answered my question and that's why I said that I get it now!

Anyway... No matter...

Gald you like my website, by the way! I post doujins I don't have almost everyday.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Sorry, guardian, hope i didn't offend!
but you know how the anonymity of the internet can cause people to be doodleheads! lol. (not that you are!) Um i was wondering are you male or female?

Don't worry i'm not trying to cyber or anything, its mainly because of the name of your website.

look forward to your reply!

Just thought if i get a positive result from my pics i posted (hairgirl is unfinished thats why the lines in the background look out of place) I'll do some futa pics.

later!

hello there

enjoy your stay

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)