Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself to all

Greetings to all who read this. I come here after playing in a role-playing group with many of it's members coming from here. After hearing such great words and praise I thought I ought to join this community as well. I have only found futanari recently, perhaps only two month ago, as well as being new to role-playing. I've been doing it for an even shorter duration, perhaps only a month regularly. That being said, I do role-play, but by large prefer to do it by messenger. Aside from futanari, I also adore anything regarding yuri as well. Finally, some may ask why I have chosen such a user name. In large it is because that is my name given to me in the role-play group, but I also find it fitting to me. Many say my regal manner of writing an speech is much like that of a knight. I thank those who have taken the time to read this and greet me. Please, never feel afraid to give me a PM, VM

Glad to have you here Alexandra. Seems like you'll belong to all three sections I MOD on: role-playing, yuri, & 2D images of futanari (maybe), so I look forward to seeing you around there. And welcome to the community.

YOU!

'Tacklehug' I vouch for how awesome this Lady Knight is. Welcome Alexandra! ^^~ 'Is so happy!'

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

There's always room for the well mannered and the articulate here on FP. It gives the babbling bun buns someone to yammer at.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hi, Alexandra!