Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.

So yeah. here I am. New to FP. And already enjoying it!

Smile
Here's a Pic of me:
[Image Relic #497844 ]
So yeah... That's me. If you're nice to me, I'll post more
Smile

So about me: I'm 18 yo, I LOVE Futa, and often I'm Horny all day long.
I like to go Out with my friends, Play Video Games, I run an own YT-Channel with almost 2000 subscribers (yay) and I go to the Gym twice a week.
I hope I get known to lots of people here.
The End ? Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   SDC11442 (2).JPG (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 15)

hey there.
welcome to FP,

FYI:if you're gonna post more just make sure your next picture has "proof " that its really you, (a note saying I love FP or somthing)

ANYWAYS....Your YT-channel...... have I heard of it before?

and SIDENOTE: and how did you find out about FP?

What Beowulf said is true and a rule here on FP! Check them well!

Otherwise, welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Ok. So: The requested pic. Now with me having short hair Big Grin
[Image Relic #498117 ]
Sorry for the crappy Quality. I took this one with my webcam.
So I found out about FP by talking to people on several sites.

Oh, and I don't think you've heard of my YT-Channel, since I'm german. Tongue

Attached Files
.jpg   Untitled 1.jpg (Size: 25.2 KB / Downloads: 187)

If you decide to share more images, you'll find all the "personal photo" rules in the Post Yourself section. The rest of the rules (and the DNP) can be found right under the banner. Beyond that, we're a pretty laid back bunch, as evidenced by my signature.

Welcome to the forums. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Good to meet you. Actually, on the Youtube note, I once watched some try a game of Ku-KU-Kurin... or something close to that name. I forget. >.> ....Welcome.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every