Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...to the Madness

Greetings. I've already posted a few times, but I guess this couldn't hurt.

I'm Method201. Ta-dah. My nick was originally "MethodToTheMadness", but I got tired of typing it out. The 201 is there to make sure no-one takes my nick. I'm from the east coast in the USA, but I'm on at pretty random times, so you can't really tell.

I'm not sure what it is about futa I like. It just kinda appeals to me. I prefer futa-female and futa-futa, and I'm not really interested in RPing; just show me the goods. I lurked for a while, left, came back, and spontaneously decided to post. In the meantime, I've built up a modest collection of what I consider to be the best (your mileage may vary). I seem to have a preference for videogame hentai/futa, but I'm not picky.

I've studied the crap out of DNP, and didn't realize how much of Fanatic Fetish I had. Oh, well, tough luck for me, I guess.

I play a lot of games. I play shooters, RPGs, dungeon crawlers, strategy games, you name it. Particularly, I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri and MHFU lately, as well as Skyrim and MW3. Not really a fan of sports games, though. I listen to any music other than rap and country.

I've made a habit of distancing my regular IRL self from my secret internet pervert self, so I'm OK with shooting/stabbing people with random strangers, but leave the dirty stuff to the forums. Probably fifty-fifty odds I post fewer than 10 times, and then go back to lurking.

..That ended up being longer than I thought it would. Well, go ahead and judge me, I can take it. Oh, and my avatar is from Chaos Legion. You've probably never heard of it. </hipster>

Remember, friends don't let friends post angry. Chill out, eat a Snickers, and get back to us in five minutes. We're all reasonable people here.

quite the informative intro for a lurker- thanks!! :149:

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

It's loosely based on Gilgamesh's handy checklist.

Remember, friends don't let friends post angry. Chill out, eat a Snickers, and get back to us in five minutes. We're all reasonable people here.

Hello and Welcome Smile

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Method201 Wrote:It's loosely based on Gilgamesh's handy checklist.
All fairness: It's more Bishiebunny's list than mine. Just did some formatting and posted it.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

O.O WHOOT CHAOS LEGION FTW!!!!

I miss that game. ~Sad panda~ T.T

Anyways, everything in your intro is duely noted, I'm new to this site myself, so I'm still lurking a bit myself as I try to get used to the set-up of this place since I'm not used to forum sites in the least. On the subject of gaming though, I'm not too expirenced with everything, but I get around enough to know of some obscure game titles once in a while since more often than not I try to stay away from the mainstream unless it involves something I've been intrested in before it either became, or before I even learned it was mainstream to begin with. Anyways, gonna cut myself off before I get too talkative, so you know where to find me if you wanna talk more good sir.

In one perspective, we as human beings are always fighting amongst one another, both side by side and against the entire world and everything else that exists. We fight to establish our place in the world, fight for our dreams, fight to remove our enemies and obstacles that prevent us from achieving these dreams, for our honor, for the ones we love and trust. . . Constantly we're always fighting, even if we dont even recognize our actions as such. It's only when we completely give up the will to fight that we forefit our lives and everything we've worked hard for to establish ourselves as individuals. And that's why even in the deepest, darkest times of despair, no matter how much pain I'm in, or how much I bitch, whine, cry, or moan about it, I refuse to give up this fight to live my life and stand strong for my own beliefs, even if it means that I have to make the whole world my enemy in the end.

Heyo to you, good sir. It's alright to not rp and I haven't seen any of fanatic fetishes work. I hope you enjoy the 'goods' as you put it and the site on offer in general.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every