Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm just an artist with a wild imagination

Hi I'm just an artist with a wild imagination. My main fetish is feet among several others. After seeing some futanari pics, I developed an interest for futa and drew my OC which I'd like to share here as well. I'm currently coloring my character. It may be awhile before I get to post any art works. but in the mean time, it's nice to meet everyone here.

YAY another artist! cant wait to see what your made of! im sure it will blow be away! welcome to the palace and enjoy your stay! and feet are some sexy stuff! :8:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!

Welcome, Lionheart! Anyone contributing is extra-awesome!

Hmmm, an artist and someone who I seem to share a kink or two with. Always a good thing. Now, if only I can somehow convince you to appreciate the finer footwear that happens to be stockings/nylons/pantyhose. Probably not, but I'll be looking forward to your posts regardless.

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your coloring.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Gilgamesh was just telling me about your Kinks and our common interests. Now another artist comes along with a shared kink as well. Make sure to post your art and let us all have a look. Personally, I'm in the market to start getting commissions done soon and would love another choice in the mix.

And welcome aboard!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The Futa Giantess has grown how big? I'll get the massage oil...

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome

Thanks.

Thank you.

Hello
Welcome t o FP