Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
-peeks in, waves awkwardly-

Hello everyone! I'm an aspiring trap, living in deep, deep cover... Want things to change, to find some real friends with errr, common(?) interests.
-clumsily drops books and bends over to pick them up-

Hope we get along!

No need to be shy and welcome to the palace, you can make some good friends here =3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Dropping your books is probably one way to make new friends. *stares a little and waves*

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome, t3nt!

So... I've a question of 'propriety'. How appropriate would it be in this forum to just come out, spill all the beans, and give my story of 15 years being a futanari fan? I've had some wild experiences in Real Life and some deep personal struggles that are intimately related to the subject matter. If you would pardon my raging ego, I feel it could be quite poignant for some, titillating for others, and at the very least cathartic for myself. Of course, it would be told in such a manner to obscure any details of my identity and location.

Is this the proper avenue? Would people be interested? Is it foolish to even consider doing such a thing?

-smiles bashfully, adjusting her skirt and blouse-

It would probably be fine, but this probably isn't the proper part of the forum. I'd recommend starting a new topic somewhere else, maybe Chatterbox or Love Chat?

-giggling as she jumps into the air gleefully, the down force gently exposes what hides beneath a much too short skirt: her little flaccid cock laced with a tight black string, like a treasure suspended-
I would love to share! Love Chat sounds delightful. I shall go there and prepare myself, eagerly awaiting everyone coming. -winking, she nibbles a delicate knuckle-

Welcome to FP T3nt4cl3, I admit I will keep an eye out for it, I am sure it will be an interesting read