Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm Stratia

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

I want to thank everyone for the lovely welcome and I'm trying be original in posting >Big Grin<

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I am so glad you are here Stratia!!!!

From what I've seen so far you have lots to add to this community!

Welcome!

-Mistress Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Hi, Welcome to the palace!
>Big Grin<

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Avatar made by me. Sig Mugshot made by a good friend.

My Other Characters.
My artwork.
My Twitter.

I want to say thank you to all those who are keeping my Futanari Threads alive with posts, I currently do not have the time to invest in them and post new ones. My only wish is that my other threads were just as active. So once again thank you to all who have invested time in them.>Big Grin<

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hello and welcome

Greetings and Welcome

MOD NOTE: Stratia had a fine welcome over a year ago. There are other ways to announce one's return then bump up a old introduction thread which then prompts others to welcome an already very welcomed member. So I'm closing this thread.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game