Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reckon this is where I say hello.

Fair ladies, hearty gentlemen, and those with a little of both, I take pride in standing amongst your number, and in making my introductions.

They call me "adventurer", and I am pleased to make your collective acquaintances. Please, do not hesitate to call on me for a simple chat...or, indeed, otherwise. My profile is always open. Come talk about literature, movies, games, or whatever you like.

I look forward to meeting many, many new folks on this here board Big Grin.

"With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hey!
We're hoisting the flag to be free!
We will steal the show, Jolly Rogers go,
We are wolves of the sea!" Alestorm, Wolves of the Sea.

Welcome! I'd love to chat about lit or cinema sometime, but what'd really be fun is some RP if you're down. What stuff ya into? :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I was just a skinny lad / Never knew no good from bad / But I knew love before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny / She was such a naughty nanny / Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

PM me for some Roleplaying!

Hello there, Dusty! Nice to meet you!

I think I could do some RPing. I do a lot of table-top games in college, but not a heck of a lot of forum RPing, I'm afraid. As far as that goes, I'd be into pretty much anything except gore, rape, and toilet-play. I'm a tad particular like that. Like I say, though, I'm a tad new to the whole thing.

No worries I'm not really into that stuff either but we all have our kinks here xD

Well if you have anything you'd like to play out shoot me a PM and we'll discuss ;3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I was just a skinny lad / Never knew no good from bad / But I knew love before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny / She was such a naughty nanny / Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

PM me for some Roleplaying!

Sounds like it could be fun. Thanks!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Well Welcome to FP. And please mind the third floor if you don't want to become something else.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks to both of you, fellows!

Third floor? I think you have me at a disadvantage. What's the business with the third floor?

Hello
Welcome to FP

Greetings and Welcome