Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A late Hello

I just realized I never Introduced myself.
Well Hello everyone. I'm Paige, and I'm a Trap.
I say I'm a trap because I don't really define my gender. I'm kinda in between, knowing if i'm a guy or girl or w/e. But I'm kinda just happy with being myself, somewhere in-between and is that really that bad? So for lack of a better term I'm a trap.
Though thats not to say I don't want to go farther with it all. If I had the money I'd love to be able to buy lots more sexy outfits and dress all the time, close to full time, I'd even go so far as to take hormones to give myself a more fem look and a small soft bust, the kind a trap should have.
... Though if I had some investors, I'd be up for setting up a site with pics of this cute trap being a cute nerdy trap. Wink

for now you can find my pics here. http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...dressed-up

Anyways more about me. I'm a college girl, I was a costume designer but now I'm studying computer science and I hope to minor in japanese. And as said earlier I'm a cute nerdy trap. I'm into anime, manga, scifi, cosplay, videogames, comics, ect ect.
I also Enjoy most of the fetishes out there, Obviously traps, and futa, but much more, I wouldn't even know where to start so it's easier just to assume I'm into it as I probably am. lol ;Wink

はじめまして。ペイジです。どうぞよろしく。
一年間日本語をべんきょうしたから、ちょっと話せます。

[SIZE="4"]>>CHECK OUT MY PICS <<[/SIZE]

Have you seen My site?
Keep Tabs on me, Follow my twitter.

>>I need a Sig<< :p

welcome to the palace!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hiya honey!

I'm so glad you came to the Palace, it's always nice to welcome another trap to the family!

*kisses*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]