Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to stop lurking and join the fun!

Hi there. My name is Silk, and I've been lurking here for a very, very long time. I'm 19, Male, though I don't look like it by outward appearance. Long brown hair and a skinny, slinky feminine body got me confused in my sexuality, so naturally this place seems like home to me. Futanari is the perfect blend of beauty, mindset, and fun for the libido, so may I never stop loving it. I'd have created an account and started posting earlier, but until now I've been too embarrassed.

I can't really say if I'm straight or gay, and saying I'm bisexual is just weird to me. Maybe I'll get used to it. While I haven't necessarily been with a partner to experiment with, I have tried out kink I've learned about from this place, such as bondage and anal with whatever I can find that feels good. It seems like I'm more of a switch than a dominant or submissive alone, and it feels good to be fucked; I just wish someone else than myself would be doing the fucking. Big Grin

(Just can't find the girl, shemale, or trap to do it to me. It'd just feel wrong with a guy. Sad)

This forum is a wonderful place, and I hope I can be accepted here and make friends. You all seem like nice people. :p

(My yahoo IM name is in my profile if anyone wants to RP, and I think I'll be taking an active part in the IRC channel to get in on the fun. I just need to learn how to use IRC. Undecided)

Edit: Haha, I didn't know the IM link would be below my avatar. Still, if you do message, please don't be creepy. =(

Welcome to the happiest place on the Internet.

Don't worry about making friends. There's plenty to be had should you pursue them.

Enjoy your stay, yo.

*tediously wishing for Futa Clubs uncensored release*[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?54814-Futa-Club"]

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...-Futa-Club[/URL]

Hiya Silk!

So nice to have you come out of the lurker closet!

There are lots of wonderful, kind, and supportive folks here at the Palace, so don't be shy about jumping in anywhere that strikes your fancy, I'm sure you will make some great new friends here!

BTW, If you are uncomfortable with the term 'bi-sexual', try 'bi-gender' on for size, I find it fits me really well!

:169:
*kisses*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome Silk! Hope you have a good time.

We are a very accepting bunch around here, so there isn't much to be worried about.

Have a free hug. >Big Grin< It's on the house.

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome officially to the palace liquid dont worry about your sexuality everybody here has a dirty little secret your gonna fit right in.Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}hmmm.....:152:

I'm always creepy so deal with it...

Just joking, of course.

Seriously though, welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace and into the light!
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello
Welcome to FP

Hi Silk, welcome to the palace =3