Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone!

Yes, I'll hop on the bandwagon as well and say welcome to the Palace. Hope you like it here and stay. Any questions, feel free to ask, we are very freindly here Wink

Welcome! It's good to have you around! *Throwing her arms around you, giving you a warm welcoming hug!*

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hi Amanda! Welcome to FP, eh!

I was looking through all the old intro threads and decided to post on this one when I saw Lilith's sig. So, Lilith, live the new demon chick in your sig.

And Amanda, welcome to the Palace. And I agree with Bishie. I've known a troublesome Amanda or two in my day, so I'm watching you . . .

Naw, just kidding.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

MOD NOTE: Let's not bump up old introduction threads. It just means that the actual new people don't get the proper amount of attention they deserve.

If you like thier signature or want to become friends with them or something, then leave them a Visitor Message on their profile. Then there's no harm to anyone.

Closed thread.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game