Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleab Here, Pleased To Meet Ya

I've been around these boards for a while using various user names and stuff but never posting anything. But I decided at some point that I needed a for real account and should be more active in the community so here we are!

Im an artist, I started out drawing anime and manga but have since then moved away from that.

On occasion though I might try and draw some futa for you guys for fun. I saw the irc option and chances are I will spend most of my time there. I've never had much luck on forums. Anyway, Nice to be here and meet you all, I hope I can add SOMETHING to the boards. What that is I donno. Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to Fp, Pleab!

Welcome, Pleab, contribute as you want, just have fun.

Shari

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Honestly, this is the sort of forum where one is more likely to get lucky, than not. Everyone is relatively friendly. Most understand that their personal interests/fantasies create the sort of glass houses that keep stone casting to a minimum. And we have a pretty engaging RP section, if that happens to be your thing.

If not, there is always Chatterbox.

Give it a try, your luck my very well change. Also, looking forward to whatever image you decide to share. Finally, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Luck is more a thing you make yourself rather than depending on the alignment of the stars or some such.

Making an introduction thread is a good start, but you gotta be persistent and want to participate for it to work out.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hello
Welcome to FP

welcome to the palace, pleab!

i'll just reiterate what was said above;
roleplay section
chatterbox
hope to see your art

and i'll add
if your sig is your own art, you may want to consider commissions too

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Another artist makes his/her way to FP! Cool!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi Pleab, welcome to the palace =3