Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Waves* hello all

*Walks into the futanari palace and looks around, waves to anyone who enters this thread.*

Hello all, I signed up a few days ago and figured I would post my introductory thread and try to put a little RP in the intro. Anyway I am still semi-new to the futanari concept, only seen a couple of pictures so still looking around to see what it offers. Anyway I am not really good at these threads so I guess I will post my interests below.

1. I like roleplaying, I have seen your roleplaying board though I am sorta confused as which are active RP's or are they all active?

2.I got a thing in hentai and in real life for females who wear stockings/pantyhose, I just find it hot not sure why I just do.

3. Hentai I have watched include Bible Black, Discipline, Angel Blade, G-Taste. Sentakuya Shin-chan 1 and 2, love is the number of keys.

4. Doujins I have read a ton, Megastore H and regular, They are my masters and just stuff like that.

5. Gaming I have also alot of as I like both 3-d and 2-d games, true I can't usually understand the story but I try, Off-hand I can't remember any titles since they are usually in Japanese but usually have the same theme as 2.

So I guess that is it for the about me stuff, not really sure what else to put here.

Well, you've won brownie points with me, just for number 2. I suggest you look up some of the futanari manipulations done by Sheer Mistress. There's also a futanari in pantyhose thread on this forum, so good hunting.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

hi crow and welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Good interests!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi and welcome to the palace =3

Hello
Welcome to FP

HIYA! From another reletively new member... Welcome... Hope you find some good stuff Xx

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, glad to hear some people like/share the same interests as I find most people find my number 2 interest odd/weird.

Welcome, crow!

I don't find your attraction to stockings/pantyhose weird at all. I don;t have a "thing" for that but when I see a shapely woman in those, I agree, it IS very hot.

But I do have a thing for glasses on a woman and I don;t know why. Much like your fetish, I have no idea what that is about but I don;t care! Hot is just hot!Big Grin