Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ohh look futa :D

Hi and welcome to the palace lock444... was the name lock333 taken? (/me wonders how many people will get that joke)

*thinks really hard*

I know you! :p

Should've recognized you earlier really, but I've followed the drawn version of Teacher's Pet for a while over at WWOEC.

[Image: teacherspetspage00op8.th.jpg]

Ah, there it is Smile I'll definitely give your stories another good read now that they're up here too.
A warm welcome aboard to you >Big Grin<

============

Shelita Wrote:Writer doubt it.

But welcome.
Undecided I don't know where you get the idea from that lock444 is not a writer.
But I'll have to ask you not to bad-mouth new members, we try to have a friendly community here.
If anyone says (s)he's a writer I'll call them a writer, and I know lock444 is a writer.

I haven't read your stories (and I don't know if I will now), but I'm sure they're not perfect so give people some space ok? :47:

Bea.
Links to my stories:

General overview with descriptions of the stories. (click me)

Or more direct links:
Main Series:
Chapter 1 - Beautiful Freak (click to read)
Chapter 2 - Snow Day (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3))
Chapter 3 - Revealed Secrets (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 4 - Seeing the Doctor (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 5 - A Wet Recovery (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3 - Recovered the version I was working on at 70%, will probably continue this soonish.))

Sakana Sisters:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4) - (Chapter 5 - lost all progress, will have to start over.)

EFQ:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4 - Lost the whole thing, started over and am now at 40% Going well though.)

[Image: beasiga.jpg][Image: beasigb.jpg]

lots o writers joining l8tly.....welcome and enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Beatrix Wrote:Undecided I don't know where you get the idea from that lock444 is not a writer.
But I'll have to ask you not to bad-mouth new members, we try to have a friendly community here.
If anyone says (s)he's a writer I'll call them a writer, and I know lock444 is a writer.

I haven't read your stories (and I don't know if I will now), but I'm sure they're not perfect so give people some space ok? :47:

Bea.

Were you just trying to degrade me? Heh, foolish attempt as always.

I never said I was perfect, I also look for C+C and Comments on my writing styles. The only reason I doubt that lock444 was a writer, which I still don't believe he is one, is that he never uses proper grammar and puncutation like Flesh_Seraph.

Plus to add to that and prove YOU wrong about me, is that I always greet every member, or try to. So back off.
Shelita Wrote:Were you just trying to degrade me? Heh, foolish attempt as always.
No I wasn't, you tend to think badly of people easily if you think they're out to degrade you.
I was defending a writer I appreciate, and I felt you were being disrespectful.

Shelita Wrote:I never said I was perfect, I also look for C+C and Comments on my writing styles. The only reason I doubt that lock444 was a writer, which I still don't believe he is one, is that he never uses proper grammar and puncutation like Flesh_Seraph.
So you're saying being a writer comes from having the ability to spell?
I'll have to disagree with you on that, for example:
Someone who was not raised with English as a native language might be able to write beautiful stories but mess up the spelling of every third word. I'd call him/her a writer, no doubt about it.
I've read lock444's main story, and admittedly there are errors in the first few chapters, but they are old. As was pointed out in that thread the series has been going on for a while. His later chapters are way better though, have you read those too?

We can't all be Flesh_Seraphs in our grammar, but is that really the main way to judge?
Also, I can't help pointing out you spelled punctuation wrong up there, which is a bit of a contradiction to what you said.

Shelita Wrote:Plus to add to that and prove YOU wrong about me, is that I always greet every member, or try to. So back off.
I don't see where I said something about you or your general behaviour, I pointed you on this one thing where I believed you acted wrongly. And I still think you were being disrespectful.

If you'd feel the need to continue this conversation you can send me a nice little pm, this place is to welcome people.

Bea.

PS - sorry for this lock444, you're still very welcome Smile
Links to my stories:

General overview with descriptions of the stories. (click me)

Or more direct links:
Main Series:
Chapter 1 - Beautiful Freak (click to read)
Chapter 2 - Snow Day (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3))
Chapter 3 - Revealed Secrets (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 4 - Seeing the Doctor (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 5 - A Wet Recovery (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3 - Recovered the version I was working on at 70%, will probably continue this soonish.))

Sakana Sisters:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4) - (Chapter 5 - lost all progress, will have to start over.)

EFQ:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4 - Lost the whole thing, started over and am now at 40% Going well though.)

[Image: beasiga.jpg][Image: beasigb.jpg]
Beatrix Wrote:No I wasn't, you tend to think badly of people easily if you think they're out to degrade you.
I was defending a writer I appreciate, and I felt you were being disrespectful.

So you're saying being a writer comes from having the ability to spell?
I'll have to disagree with you on that, for example:
Someone who was not raised with English as a native language might be able to write beautiful stories but mess up the spelling of every third word. I'd call him/her a writer, no doubt about it.
I've read lock444's main story, and admittedly there are errors in the first few chapters, but they are old. As was pointed out in that thread the series has been going on for a while. His later chapters are way better though, have you read those too?

We can't all be Flesh_Seraphs in our grammar, but is that really the main way to judge?
Also, I can't help pointing out you spelled punctuation wrong up there, which is a bit of a contradiction to what you said.

I don't see where I said something about you or your general behaviour, I pointed you on this one thing where I believed you acted wrongly. And I still think you were being disrespectful.

If you'd feel the need to continue this conversation you can send me a nice little pm, this place is to welcome people.

Bea.

PS - sorry for this lock444, you're still very welcome Smile
Wow.

Whatever you know what, you win. I'm not up to it.

English is my fifth language to be exact 'Bea'...so I should apologize? If I even hurt him in any sort of way. I'm sorry Lock.