Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh hai, it's me...

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
Cloworora Wrote:Welcome to the Palace, Pink Elf Girl who makes me feel inadequate in real life, lol.

I didn't mean to do that Sad Trust me, in RL I feel quite inadequate too. That's why I live a virtual life ;Wink

*moseys off and discovers the "give thanks" button*
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hooray!!! A futa elf! That's like Christmas and Easter all rolled into one!

Gald you are here at the Palace, hope you enjoy yourself!

:212:
-Mistress Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

hello!
welcome to the palace!! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Tongueyong2:hello and welcome, the fact that you are an elf girl always is great :187:thing but you're an elf futanari is a sign that God exists if jejejeje:184:, I hope you enjoy your stay in this lovely forum :157:, by the way i love your cats Tongueyong20:
:163:what you think if i ask to the always adorable Shenandoah :214:if he can add it to the list of omoticones? you give me permission:165:
ok we talk later and be expecting your response, see ya Tongueyong11:ciao
Ishtara Wrote:Thanks Smile The kittens are something I recently "made" (read: something I cut out of lolcat images). I can give you the complete list if you like. The URL for all kitten smileys is

((cats cut for length, sorry...))

Love the kittens! [Image: hug.png]

Mind if I host a copy on my website? I'd love to use them in posts, but I don't trust Photobucket to not take them down if they start getting noticable levels of traffic from Futanari Palace (they've done it before). So.... if you say yes [Image: please.png], I'll put them up at
Code:
http://psychedelicsquid.net/ishtara/((name)).png
Ishtara Wrote:It's just a softened Second Life screenshot.

It's made of WIN eitherway, so make me stop looking at your Sig... NOW. Putting the jokes aside, i can't stop looking...you bastard... Okay, i'll stop @_@

Anyway, welcome to FP and enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the cat shares. Not really my thing, but cute eitherway.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Your daily surprise rape