Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New kid on the block

Hey ho, Nursie welcomes you. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay and all that funky funky jazz~ :53:

----------------------:53:-----------------------
I raises my fists. and fight. I raise them not for me, I fight not for myself. My body can be broken, my blood spilt and my bones shattered, yet I shall not fight. I will not stike a foe who strikes me. I do not defend myself. I am not a fighter, I am not a warrior. I am a guardian. I fight for those I am set to protect. Should any harm come to them, the ones who do them harm should be prepared for the storm that shall form over their heads. My blows with strike like lightening, their bodies shall crack like thunder. My strength is for those who need it, my servise to the weak and hopeless. I defend them, because everyone has turned their backs to them, and no-one else will.
----------------------:53:-----------------------

Hi there and welcome to FP. Feel free to send me a PM Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Block? I've always pictured FP more like a pillar, or a column.

(hint: cock joke)

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Welcome to the palace!Big Grin

"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

Sup,welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)