Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Migration

Basically, all the unviewable pics are from the prior migration. Yes, that is indeed a separate issue and is in a separate archive that we do still have.

It is going to take time to recover them, I hope to do so over the next while.

The first hurdle though was to take the Burdon off of Echoen and group of the ownership and the costs involved that they had been shouldering for the last few years.

Now that that's done we can slowly move forward.

I'm glad to hear that at least the migration is done! :-)

Don't know exactly where to post it, but I think there is a bug with the image upload, as I've been unable to upload any image since the migration

(13th June 2024, 13:55)Graciela L Wrote: I'm glad to hear that at least  the migration is done! :-)

Don't know exactly where to post it, but I think there is a bug with the image upload, as I've been unable to upload any image since the migration

Thank you for reporting.

I adjusted the UNIX Permissions on the respective folder to solve this. My new Avatar just uploaded successfully through the Forum-Website. Try again now, please.
(13th June 2024, 21:38)SwordMasterLink Wrote:
(13th June 2024, 13:55)Graciela L Wrote: I'm glad to hear that at least  the migration is done! :-)

Thank you for reporting.

I adjusted the UNIX Permissions on the respective folder to solve this. My new Avatar just uploaded successfully through the Forum-Website. Try again now, please.

iI'm still not able to post images, let me describe the issue. I try to post new images on my Futanari art thread(LINK),

I click on "reply" to go to the full reply mode, and then, click on the  "click or drop some files to...." i select just one .jpg file and no upload appear, if i try to upload more than one file I get a message error "You can uploada maximum of 2.1 MB at a time"

btw I Just noticed, on this thread the upload image do not appear to me at all when writing this reply,
(14th June 2024, 09:55)Graciela L Wrote:

Thank you for reporting.

iI'm still not able to post images, let me describe the issue. I try to post new images on my Futanari art thread(LINK),

I click on "reply" to go to the full reply mode, and then, click on the  "click or drop some files to...." i select just one .jpg file and no upload appear, if i try to upload more than one file I get a message error "You can uploada maximum of 2.1 MB at a time"

btw I Just noticed, on this thread the upload image do not appear to me at all when writing this reply,

I could reproduce the issue you described. After some digging in the configuration, I found the necessary settings, fixed them and restarted the server. And now that warning doesn't appear anymore.
Btw. the limit for both image files and text documents[1] is at 8 MB.

Happy fapping y' all

[1] text documents: Exceptions being e.g. TXT and Powerpoint files, which have a lower maximum file size limit.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone and anyone who helped this migration and non-scuttling of the site happen! ☺️☺️☺️

Its nice to see people step up when it comes to the site.

(14th June 2024, 18:01)SwordMasterLink Wrote:
(14th June 2024, 09:55)Graciela L Wrote:

Thank you for reporting.

I could reproduce the issue you described. After some digging in the configuration, I found the necessary settings, fixed them and restarted the server. And now that warning doesn't appear anymore.
Btw. the limit for both image files and text documents[1] is at 8 MB.

Happy fapping y' all

[1] text documents: Exceptions being e.g. TXT and Powerpoint files, which have a lower maximum file size limit.

Its working now! Thanks! I already updated my art thread, an exclusive calendar for the FP included...welll my patrons can also see it for I will not upload it anywhere else

I too had problems with uploading. Contacted Swammy and it is now fixed. Was able to update again. Thank you to everyone who has kept this site going and for the help in the migration. Been coming to this site for years and would hate to see it go.

Right now I'm fronting the bill to keep it going. I plan on opening up a new patreon as soon as I get some bugs worked out with them. But I am happy to do so for the indefinite future while other bugs are worked out. With the help of some other long time users we have now worked out many of the bugs but others of course are showing up.

If anyone finds stuff? Don't hesitate to report it to me.

Thanks all, have a great time.