Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report New Forum Bugs and Issues Here
(10th September 2021, 12:12)agerestriction0322 Wrote: Hello! Have been running into this issue for my lastest submission to my own Futanarization thread, and also the draft for the next one. My posts have 3 spoilers, and out of these, the last would not open. If you'd like to recreate this issue I can send you a HTML representation of my current draft with which you can Preview Post.

My captions are kind of long and I don't want it to get in the way of scrolling for other users. So is it possible to look into this bug and fix it/advise me on how I can condense text in a friendlier manner? Thanks in advance!

For the time being, just make three posts with one spoiler in each. I suspect it may be a MyBB issue, but the IT side of the Staff needs to take a look at it.

Hi there, I'm having serious issues updating this post (my story hub). Whenever I try to correct the massive amount of white space between the entries, they just keep getting bigger. Assistance, please???

All my stories can be found here

If you enjoy my work and would like to support me (every little bit helps), see https://subscribestar.adult/j-k-ermon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
(20th October 2021, 19:38)jokermon Wrote: Hi there, I'm having serious issues updating this post (my story hub). Whenever I try to correct the massive amount of white space between the entries, they just keep getting bigger. Assistance, please???

I do not know what caused this to happen, but your post is cleaned up for you.
(22nd October 2021, 01:36)dxasmodeus Wrote:
(20th October 2021, 19:38)jokermon Wrote: Hi there, I'm having serious issues updating this post (my story hub). Whenever I try to correct the massive amount of white space between the entries, they just keep getting bigger. Assistance, please???

I do not know what caused this to happen, but your post is cleaned up for you.

Thanks kindly!

If you enjoy my work and would like to support me (every little bit helps), see https://subscribestar.adult/j-k-ermon.

Same thing happened again with this story I just posted. The board doesn't seem to recognize the paragraph spacing in the rtf file, and when I input the breaks manually, I get these massive amounts of white space between the text blocks.

Perplexed,
jokey

(30th December 2021, 09:58)jokermon Wrote: Same thing happened again with this story I just posted. The board doesn't seem to recognize the paragraph spacing in the rtf file, and when I input the breaks manually, I get these massive amounts of white space between the text blocks.

Perplexed,
jokey

It is most likely a code incompatibility between the RTF formatting and the forum software. What I would suggest in the future is before you copy-paste your text into the forum, to select View Source from the editing options. It will display all of the BB code and if there is an incompatibility, you should theoretically see it after the paste and be able to fix it.

i tried searching, and reading the site news etc but didn't come up with anything.
were thread subscriptions lost during the move? i was wondering why i hadn't got an email notification for a long time, only to find i had 0 subscribed threads.

cheers

←avatar 'Witchcraft' by joix

Site themes don't seem to work for me. It's just light mode all the time, no matter what theme I click despite displaying it as the active theme.