Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(o-o")

Wow, and I thought this was pretty niche! -Futanari Forum that's been around for ten years-

Anyways, I'm SillyJungleDong. Feel free to nickname me however you want; SJD, Silly, a Futa cumslut, cockdump, cum-guzzler.. as long as it's within the bounds of sexual nature. I found this place out through some discussions on 4Chan as well as Hentai Foundry, and I wanted to check it out since there never seems to be enough content for me to scan through. Long backstory short, this account was created solely from the purpose of sexual frustration. Like I said, I peer through content really quickly.. so chances are, I'll be bouncing between outlets of artists and discussions.

I'm a sub at heart, and love the thought of being dominated, from submission right down to outright slavery if I am guaranteed security and protection. Domination isn't really my thing, but it seems like people are enjoying it through my captions.. A link to the Tumblr Page here. I'm also really interested in the amount of cum a futa can have in one go. Hell, I'd be the one asking for more even after my stomach's been bloated.

Also, your PHP(?) is all bugged up. Session timeout was too short Sad

Ohh my, another sub <3 be very welcome to futanaripalace and please do enjoy your stay :3

I hope we can meet some other times, maybe you having a leash while i take you for a walk <3 :3 have a tons of fun while in here sweetie

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]