Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. my name is Itsa Secret

lol. um... ok! i only recently found out what futa is during my last skim through one of those chan sites. and i really do like it! so i'm glad to have found this place.

ok some about me. i'm 19, male, aspiring crossdresser. i also like to write and draw and whole bunch of other stuff that isn't particularly too fascinating. my art is still kinda... crooked? i'm not so great at it yet, but i'm practicing! maybe one day i'll put up some futanari hmm? lol.

this is my very first post so i don't have a signature or avatar or anything what not, i'll get to it! soooo that's mostly it i guess! bye bye, er, hi hi

Big Grin Hi there, welcome to Futanari Palace.
Nice to have you around, feel free to post your art in the corresponding parts of the forum so we can say it's not as bad as you think Wink

Bea.
Links to my stories:

General overview with descriptions of the stories. (click me)

Or more direct links:
Main Series:
Chapter 1 - Beautiful Freak (click to read)
Chapter 2 - Snow Day (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3))
Chapter 3 - Revealed Secrets (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 4 - Seeing the Doctor (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 5 - A Wet Recovery (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3 - Recovered the version I was working on at 70%, will probably continue this soonish.))

Sakana Sisters:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4) - (Chapter 5 - lost all progress, will have to start over.)

EFQ:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4 - Lost the whole thing, started over and am now at 40% Going well though.)

[Image: beasiga.jpg][Image: beasigb.jpg]

A very BIG road to FUTA world avaits you junior skywalker!
So have funWink

WHIPLASH!!!

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay!

GKM :16:

Welcome. You sound like a very interesting guy, i hope to see more posts from you in the future. Enjoy.

Welcome!

Glad you choose to join us! You won't be dissapointed, believe me!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara