Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Beautiful weather we're having~

This place looks like a lot of fun! I've been looking for a place like this where a nice fat girlcock wouldn't go unappreciated~

I suppose I should say a few things about myself here. I'm a pretty nice person, happy to discuss or talk about anything. I play a couple online games, League of Legends and recently picked up Magic: The Gathering Online. The former I've played for about 5 years, and I'm slightly better than mediocre. Woo Hoo! Silver 2 last season!! Magic though, I decided to switch to digital after the unfortunate loss of my physical card collection. I had them in the leaky trunk of a car during a pretty bad storm. I really wish I had had them insured because I lost about $7000-9000. That happened a few years ago, and I was out of the loop until recently. Returning to Innistrad? How could I resist? I LOVE vampires~

Just so we're clear though, I collected a lot more than I played, and I'm the kind of person who constantly handicaps themselves in Magic because I think some card interaction is "neat", though often turns out to be either far too slow, impossible to pull off, or just plain bad. ;p

Of course, we've gotta talk about the sexy, perverted side of things too!! I mean, a lovely fetish is the whole point of this place right? I typically love playing as a shemale futa (Is there a terminology thread around here?), with at least a 10" cock. ;p Most of the time I play a demoness or vampire, but the occasional other species shows up from time to time. I don't play my characters as too evil, at least not in regard to her lovers. I like some dark romance though, a beautiful pairing of evil courting evil, for both love and their mutual gain. Some of my favorite kinks/fetishes are romantic feeding and breeding~ By feeding I mean both drinking from her lovers' gorgeous, milky breasts, or blood where vampires are involved. I love partners who are unrealistically curvy, but nothing macro. I'll see if I can find some images to illustrate what I mean sometime. There's just a point where things are too big!! Preferred partner genders are Female and Herm, mainly because of the breeding I mentioned earlier. Heh~ Anal's great too! Can't forget about that!

I should mention that I don't bottom, and my characters are usually dominant, but I'm also happy to make love on more equal footing with similarly powerful beings.

As you can tell, I'm quite interested in the roleplaying part of the site~ It's 80% of the reason I'm here! This seemed like just the perfect place for an idea I've had rattling around in my head for a year or so! Not to mention a perfect place to make some gorgeous friends!

On a more embarrassing note... .... I haven't been able to figure out how to change my avatar.

Hello there and welcome to the palace Smile hope you find some suitable partners so that you can feed upon then Wink to change the avatar just go to my profile or settings, or even the page...you should be able to upload a picture to the site and then wear it...hope you have fun and enjoy the palace Big Grin

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Thanks! It was in Settings. I was looking all over the place in My Profile for it!

A nice new addition to the roleplaying sector ^^

I must admit I'm turned off by the lack of hyper or macro but I wish you the best around here, there's lots of people craving the kind of roleplay you're offering, even if your request thread seems like it'll fit better on bluemoon.

Thank you.
I've never heard of bluemoon though.