Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, Futanari Palace.

Heyo, feel free to call me Lunar. I stumbled across this forum just browsing around for a futanari-related chatroom on Mibbit, so I suppose that works out. Futanari has always been my largest fetish, and I like most forms of it.

Besides futanari, I also just enjoy anime and manga, and you can find me on MyAnimeList by the same username if you're ever curious. I also have a Skype and am usually on Discord.

Anyhow, hello. Hopefully I'll find a place here.

Welcome to Futa Palace~ I am your local Succubus, accept no substitutes!~ <3
I'm sure you'll find a place here soon enough. We're a bunch of friendly folk always eager to meet fresh mea-I mean, face. <3

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions the moderators and administrators of the site are pretty friendly and wouldn't mind helping you out.

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

Welcome to the palace! Big Grin Nice to meet you, what anime and manga do you like to keep up with?

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

CumDrinker Wrote:Welcome to the palace! Big Grin Nice to meet you, what anime and manga do you like to keep up with?
I've been letting out my inner 12 year-old, I've been watching One Piece, Yugioh GX, and Pokemon now. I'm also watching Assassination Classroom 2 and Dimension W as they air.

Oh, as for manga, I've been slowly reading Planetes, and plan to read Solanin.