Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A wild neko girl appears

Hello you can call me kitty or if your lucky dollie. Anyway a little about me
In character im your average shy little cat girl until someone manages to get her in bed.
Once in bed or on the floor or against the wall or well you get the point this little kitty is a force of... not much because she is super submissive. As for her personality once she gets to know you she is very sarcastic but still a little to kind for her own good.

Out of character im an insaine hyper active explosion of a girl that somehow can make a joke out of anything (firends words not mine). So yeah aside from that im relatively new to roleplay and when you compound that with horrible spelling you have a little bit of a major newbie.

Ps no my picture was not made by me I have no artistic skill what so ever saddly I have no idea where it came from.

Welcome to the forum kitty. I hope you are purring with fun and happiness;Wink.

hello!

Welcome to the forums! Just don't claw at the sofa too much, and refrain from climbing the curtains, and I'm sure you'll have a good time here XD

I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

Don't listen to Redseeds claw the hell out of the sofa, climb the curtains, treat the palace like your own personal playground. >Giggles< Hiya! neko's unite for a common purpose >Hugs<

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

nice to meet you.

testing 123

Howdy Kitty!

Feel free to jump in a few peoples laps and I'm sure you can get a good 'petting'.

But don't be surprised when something long and hard starts growing under you, it's just our way of saying we like you!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]