Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Time Lurker Finally Registered

Hey there everyone ^-^

Long time lurker, finally decided to register for the site. The name's Makise!

Being that this is a site about futanari, I believe the best way to start is with... non-erotic interests. I'm into the usual Anime and Video games. Really pushing to get into competitive games, more specifically fighters like Smash Bros. and Guilty Gear. They're fun, but I'm also really bad... So if anyone wants so easy wins, you know who to contact. As for anime, I'm admittedly a really bad otaku. I rarely drop anime, but I also rarely finish them. Despite starting it 2010/11 I've yet to finish "Steins;Gate" the anime I got my name from. I've also yet to finish Nichijou, Katanagatari, Bakemonogatari, took me forever to finish Samurai Champloo... basically I have a huge backlog.

Now for more erotic things. I like to think I'm kinky, or at least into odd things. Futanari being the obvious one; I'm also into really... large things... like tits the size of houses, or futas the size of skyscrapers. In other words, I'm into hyper. And the best way to indulge in these fantasies is through role-play~

So there you have it~ A short summary about myself - Can't wait to actually interact with all the beautiful denizens!

Hey, Makise! Welcome to the forum. I'm also relatively new around here, a bit more of a lurker than a roleplayer. I play Smash 4 on 3DS every now and then, and though I'm no professional I'm not exactly a pushover, either. I'd say I'm relatively intermediate as far as competitive Smash goes, so if you ever want to link up and play a few matches (for fun and for practice) I'd be happy to oblige!

I know hyper (is that the term for it? I never really knew) is pretty popular with some people, but I actually prefer more modest proportions myself. I just find it hard to get started if it's larger than an E-cup (or foot-long considering this is a futa forum), though I guess that's more my loss than anyone else's considering the wealth of artists and other creators who specialize in hyper proportions. x)

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find it easy to get settled in here, and I hope you have a good time doing so! Smile

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.