Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello....again!! :3

Hi everyone!!

As you can see I've had an account on here for about two years. I discovered this site back then and then within a few months got really busy and never came on again. I came across the site again today and tried my log on details and got through again. So I'm back!! *waves to everyone none of which probably remember me, cause heck i wasn't on here that long but anyway babble babble that's okay!!*

Anyway, last time I was here I introduced myself as a straight, virgin girl obsessed with futanari. Well, two of those things have changed, you can probably guess which. Wink

So yeah, glad to be back, hopefully make some new friends, discover some new hentai, and just have fun in general heehee :3

*waves* welcome back

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome back~

Your avatar is so cute! Love the strawberry theme and name too. Wink

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*wonders if she should feel bad or proud for remembering you* also welcome back ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome back! Wink

Welcome back ^^