Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, Lovlies

Hello!

My name is Kimberly. I have just recently been introduced to the Palace and I felt I should make an entrance. I am a long time fanatic of futanari stories and images. They are definitely a huge turn-on for me (even though this isn't the entire reason for being a part of this.) The idea of it definitely follows with who I am (I'm a bisexual, so it's the best of both worlds.)

I'm hoping that through this website, I will be able to explore and be a part of the wonderful world of futas while making some friends along the way!

Welcome to the palace Outcast!
Love your avatar *gg
Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment. I know I will be enjoying it very much.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I hope you enjoy your time in the MadHouse known as Futanari Palace, Kimmy. :202: See you around!

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Thanks to both of you, Guardian and Shinsetsu!

Welcome Kimberly,
Have fun at the Palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Malocula Wrote:Welcome Kimberly,
Have fun at the Palace!

Thank you, Malocula! By the way, love the art Wink