Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all :D

Hey everyone, names Demias, forgot my information so made new account, seems fitting since this forum seems.....redone lol Idk maybe ive been gone for a while, oh well. Here now, love Futanari, hope to enjoy the site like i used to lol.

Welcome back to the palace

Awww it's too bad you lost your old info. I'm terrible at remembering passwords and stuff too. New beginnings can be fun though. :wee(23):

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Erotic stories by me:
Of Princesses & Maids

Welcome back, Demias!

Thanks for the warm welcomes :3 yeah i got a message from an admin concerning the old account so hopefully they will be able to remove it since i have no wishes to be on it again lol.

Funny part is THIS name was how i WANTED to be, but during the sign up i misspelled the name hahaha. Ah well, guess things find a way to work out in the end. Tongue

Welcome back then!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome back even though I probably wasn't here the first time you were here. Anyways, I never forget any usernames or passwords or anything else. Are you sure you can't reset your account password? Just contact an admin or something and ask them.

[SUP]The [/SUP]Mad Red
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=774479&thumb=1&d=1405236491]

The admin's contacted me already and they are deleting my old account. Which is good since my old account was actually a misspelling of this account's name so im glad i am switching to this one since its spelled correctly lol

Misspelling? You mean you spelt your own name wrong the first time?

[SUP]The [/SUP]Mad Red
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=774479&thumb=1&d=1405236491]

Yeah i was typing too fast and put Demais rather then Demias, but didnt even notice cause its so close. Then when i was on my profile i noticed the difference and just said screw it. But it dont matter now really, they are taking care of it.