Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm dagonal, the new mod!

Hello there party people's and the place to be...

I won't share much personal details, but I'll give you what I can.

First off, I was just appointed moderator of two forums, this one and the Anime Central one. Thanks goes to drysd001 and ThunderChild!! *huggles*

Let's see...a little info about myself....

I'm just finishing my fourth year of university majoring in Information Technology. I'm an avid gamer, I've taken up 3D modeling and animating (perhaps one day I'll make a futa vid Big Grin), I'm also an avid watcher of hockey and I love to play soccer.

So if you have any question on anything to do with these forums, futa, anime, programming...anything...just let me know!

Oh, and hiBig Grin

Hey dagonal, I'm glad you're here. And congratulations on being mod at Anime Cntral and here. Smile

Great! Glad to see another formidable addition to the grand line-up of mods on the forum! Hope you can really be good to us peons! ^^

GKM Cool

Greatkazooman Wrote:Great! Glad to see another formidable addition to the grand line-up of mods on the forum! Hope you can really be good to us peons! ^^

GKM Cool
Oh I will! Now...do my work, peon!

Big Grin

Just wanna say I love your sig, if you did that then congrats! I love your style!

Welcome around,
congrats on the moderatorship.

"Majoring in IT" is a bit like what I'm doing actually. I'm a 3rd year AI-student.

Bea. Smile

Welcome to the wooooorld of tommorow... oooooooo. Sup and gratz lol
dagonal Wrote:Oh I will! Now...do my work, peon!

Big Grin

Just wanna say I love your sig, if you did that then congrats! I love your style!
^^ Happy to oblige! *scrubs walls of mud with his bare feet*

Thanks for that. I really did draw that. Was wanting to draw Bridget for some time (four years to be exact), so when I drew him, I set it as my greatest project, and it turned out better than what you see there (I modded it to fit as a sig).

Anyway, glad you're here! ^^

GKM Cool
Greatkazooman Wrote:^^ Happy to oblige! *scrubs walls of mud with his bare feet*

Thanks for that. I really did draw that. Was wanting to draw Bridget for some time (four years to be exact), so when I drew him, I set it as my greatest project, and it turned out better than what you see there (I modded it to fit as a sig).

Anyway, glad you're here! ^^

GKM Cool
Any chance you could send it to me?

Welcome into the fold. This is a hard and dangerous road that you follow. You must fight with valor, marching through so much toil and strife, hardships that have brought strong men to their knees. Lol, just kidding. Seriously, though, I'm glad to see you here. Have fun.