Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wandering through...

Hi!

Something about that name has always gotten to me. I know too many interesting Annas, I guess. At any rate, don't mind a distracted bun bun.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hey, any people of all kinds, races, and different levels of fur and/or scales are welcome in my presence, so dont be shy to speak up and get to know me better, I want to be able to learn as much as I can from everyone I meet, and if the offer is ever presented, maybe even have a little 'extra' fun on the side. ~smiles~ So dont be affraid to shoot me a PM or a request, my doors are always open Bishie. =)

In one perspective, we as human beings are always fighting amongst one another, both side by side and against the entire world and everything else that exists. We fight to establish our place in the world, fight for our dreams, fight to remove our enemies and obstacles that prevent us from achieving these dreams, for our honor, for the ones we love and trust. . . Constantly we're always fighting, even if we dont even recognize our actions as such. It's only when we completely give up the will to fight that we forefit our lives and everything we've worked hard for to establish ourselves as individuals. And that's why even in the deepest, darkest times of despair, no matter how much pain I'm in, or how much I bitch, whine, cry, or moan about it, I refuse to give up this fight to live my life and stand strong for my own beliefs, even if it means that I have to make the whole world my enemy in the end.