Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there ^-^

Hello, Yuri Fury, or just Yuri, here *bows* it is nice to meet you all. I'm new here, but I am good friends with Futanari Frenzy.

I am an rper ( advanced to lit) ive never really rped with a futa, but im more than willing to try ^-^; have any questions, feel free to pm me whenever ^-^

Ya this site is nice.. not limited.. Go create or actually find a RP in the forums or actually just do it on your Visitor messages if your lazy xD. Some people will invite you to MSN/SKYPE/YAHOO if your willing to give that info out and do it on there. Either way enjoy yourself and open up to people with similar interests. A site that generously took down all those annoying barriers that we are usually restricted to.. (YOU KNOW WHAT SITE I'M BITCHING ABOUT).. Only reason I stay on that one is its popular and a lot of people with a lot of variety to switch up tastes. Well hell you know me in person why I am talking so much on here? Welcome to the Palace!

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Good to welcome you. It's entertaining seeing the words 'Yuri Fury' and 'Futanari Frenzy' follow one another. Now all we need is 'Yaoi Yodling' or something. <.<

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*bows* It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Kagrin.

[Image: welcome.gif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif]

welcome to the forums, Yuri; from someone who probably does a bit much of the RP'ing stuff at that...although not so much on the forums of late....

if you're really here for RP be absolutely sure to check out the IRC channel for RP'ing we have set-up; it's a neat place...

and if you ever want someone to do yuri with here on the forums, i'm usually interested...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

And what a beautiful addition to our family.

You are most welcome here, and i'm certain you will find many like minded individuals.

I, myself, take a liking to roleplay, and I pride myself on my abilities.

In short?

Welcome home.

Welcome! ^w^

Futa. Futa never changes.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
* Natalie Rabid waves and hugs you and says with a happy smile: A friendly welcome^.^