Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie, with questions

Hi, all.

I'm new to the futa scene. My interests include body transformations (including BE), humiliation, and forcible sex; I used to think I enjoyed female-to-male transformations, but I've since discerned that I actually enjoy female-to-futa transformations. I've checked out other boards and this looks like the friendliest. Since I know next to nothing about anime, I just have to ask: What is with those tiny little black bars on some of the cocks in the drawings? Censorship, I would guess, but what are they covering up? Where the base of the glans meets the shaft? I must be missing something... Undecided

Good to be here,

DoctorProbus

Run around the palace. You'll learn a lot more than you wont! XD
BTW, welcome to fp! XD

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome to the palace!!
Smile

and yes, those are censorship bars..
very effective are they?/
Tongue

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi and welcome to the palace =3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

...and just so you know, censorship is required by law in Japan. Oh, and if you want to see a video uncensored, be prepared to wait years and hope it gets picked up for distribution outside of Japan.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Not the biggest fan of quoting wiki, but it can be a good starting point for personal research http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Japan

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

well, i guess you received some answers so i'll just say Welcome to the Palace ^^

Hello
Welcome to FP

Greetings!

You'll find lots of great things to learn about anime here, and not just the futa stuff, hope you enjoy your time at the Palace!

-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]