Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening, guys?

I probably would have posted this a lot sooner, but I'm on my friend's laptop and I'm still sort of a closet lover of all things chick with dick-y. None of them know and it's a lot easier to just lurk when I'm having to hide what I'm doing on the computer. But I figured now was a good time to introduce myself.

I'm . . . Jbach, but you can call me Jet. That's what most know me as.

Um . . . as I said, I'm kind of into a little of everything. And do to the fact that I'm not open about that, I really don't have any favorite artists or manga (Is the plural of manga manga? I can never remember) and while I'm not new, I'm terrible with technical terms about all of this. But I hope to start being a more active member of this community.

And just to clarify, I don't hide it because I'm like ashamed or anything, it's just that I'm kind of stuck living with my asshole friends and they wouldn't understand and things are kind of strained as it is. And the douchebag who's computer I'm using would be pissed about m doing this on his computer.

Anyway, Hi everyone, and nice to see you all. And the place looks great. Big Grin

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP =3.

Thanks for the compliment about FP!

And welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks, guys.

Yes welcome and we understand about discretion all too well. Visit when you can and enjoy yourself.

It's funny because since I posted that, I've barely left the site. Although I keep logging out whenever I go to the bathroom in case one of my friends pics up the laptop to look up something.

Annoying . . .

Hello.
Welcome on FP.