Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o.o /waves
[Image: poster79592255.jpg]

o: *first impression* CUTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GLOMPS!* : D hi eli eli!
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic55466_3.gif][/SIGPIC]

welcome to the palace!! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mistress Tao bids you a warm Welcome!!!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

:149:
-Mistress Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

In the vast darkness of the dark night the lone 6'8'' dark wanderer moved darkly into the dark bar turning his dark gaze to every single one therein like a dark manic depressive that could darkly be seen as darkly seeing everyone because he was so dark he became as the dark of the dark satin dark night and the darkness was swirling around him in a vast dark storm of dark bidding such that napkins were lifted by the gusts of its endlessly dark darkness until the darkness of it was infinitely dark such that all in the room shuddered from the great dark that was dark and darker than the darkest black dark darkness dark dark darkedly dark black satin darkness

oh you said you *didn't* like intros

sorreh o_o

hi

.... I was with you until you said black... racism is SO uncool! :146:

:170: It was a joke.. I mean, racism is ludicrous, but I don't think the post to actually be racist Wink.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap