Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Jaina Wrote:*smiles* Thanks everyone. And that has to be the first time somebody has asked that based on my name... But I have no problem with it. You could say I'm a little of both, though, if you choose to believe me.

I'll believe you. I have a friend named Karen, she's both. (yes, to provide any other questions, she has a fully functioning cock and vagina, just she can't have babies and she shoots blanks)
Hello Jaina.

Welcome on Futanari Palace.
downer Wrote:Greetings and welcome. Here's hoping you're stay is a pleasant one. Wink
We have an up-and-coming RP section, and a generally friendly atmosphere, so I think you'll enjoy it.

@ DogBlack: Should it matter? Don't make me use my patented "Brain in a jar" comparison again. :p

Yeah, you're right. Fact is we've a new member. But I needed to know this or else I couldn't sleep. Big Grin
By the way what does Brain in a jar mean?Undecided
Thx for your response Jaina.
[SIZE=2]Measure Method Of Big Tits
[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

____It was from my "gender doesn't matter" argument, which stated the user on the other end of the comp could be a man, woman, or even a disembodied "brain in a jar" with wires coming out of it.
____This is actually a derivative of a philosophical scenario in which a person's brain could be removed and kept alive outside their body, with wires from complex computers pumping false sensory data into it. This leads to the fear of whether or not they could not tell the difference between real reality and simulated reality. As an extension, this leads to the question of how do we know that it hasn't already happened, and that we aren't all brains in jars living in a fake reality? With the answer being that we could never tell, even if we were. :p
____As an example, they used a derivative of the "brain in a jar" scenario in the movie "the Matrix", but with the people having their whole bodies plugged in, rather than just their brains.

Web Comic Compendium 2.0 (updated: 12/25/2010)
Check out the new comics!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome and enjoy your stay

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}