Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H...hi....

Welcome to the forums. A lot of us are nervous on a first go, especially with new forums. The usual rules apply; lurk for a bit, get to know the personalities and the over all mood of the board, and you should be fine.

That or hop right into the chat and let the posters here get to know you and adapt.

Either works, and I agree with our ever so random Baron, futanari on male is always good for happy, fun times.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Thanks for the warm invites...Can someone show me around and help me find stuff? I'm a little lost...

Pr0n_Glutton Wrote:...As anonymous identity on the internet??? O_O

Ahahahaha

ZapFosho Wrote:Thanks for the warm invites...Can someone show me around and help me find stuff? I'm a little lost...

Step into my office. I am completely trustworthy.
LittleLurker Wrote:Step into my office. I am completely trustworthy.
Well...I just want some help finding futa on man and that. All I've found is japanese versions on here and I'm a little lost trying to find stuff....
ZapFosho Wrote:Well...I just want some help finding futa on man and that. All I've found is japanese versions on here and I'm a little lost trying to find stuff....

My specialty is Futa and male.

NOTE: All attachments were lost in the beginning of March, so for images thread you may want to start at the more recent post and work backwards.

Futa on man in 2D Images.

3d futa on man in 3D Images.

Futa and Male Doujin List (if you want a comic, Japanese or Translated...this is the thread, also, it's my baby.)
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?f=174"]
Futa and Male Social Group (now with Board!)[/URL] (Must join to post.)
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

thanks and how do I join the group?

Hello.
Welcome on FP.