Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy

Hello....NOW STRIP AND PREPARED TO BE DOMINATED KUKUKUKUKU!!![Image: 80.gif]

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I, who have awakened,
[These Eyes open and the world quakes!]
Am the Heavenly Dragon who has slain god and assumed the principles of domination!
[None will stand above me!]
I surpass the infinite and pursue the dream!
[My wings will NEVER be clipped!]
I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination!
[THE DREAM WILL NEVER END!]
And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!
[Let the eternal nightmare begin]

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome To Futanari Palace. I hope you have a good time. this is a warm community, I've been here almost a year, and it's like my home away from home. Once again, welcome, and enjoy your stay.

"I believe In No God, no invisible man in the sky. But there Is Something more powerful than each of us, a combination of our efforts, a great chain of industry, that unites us. But It is only when we struggle, in our own interest that the chain pulls society in the right direction. The chain is too powerful and too mysterious for any government to guide. Any man who tells you different either has his hand in your pocket, or a pistol to your neck."
~Andrew Ryan 'The Great Chain'

Such nice responses :3 The amount of people wishing me welcome is honestly surprising :3 *wave* Thank you and hope to see you guys around the forums :3... :172:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE="4"]:149: Hello :117: ![/SIZE]

nice to meet you uber ^^... :149:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Love your avatar bill ^.~ :8:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome to fp!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}