Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Intro~ All hail Galvatron

Hey peoples! New here to the forum. Happily discovered by accident. Already, my applauds to the moderator/administrator for the awesome threads subjects. And to all posters that have filled them.

A little about me...Obviously, I am a Transformers fans. Decepticons forever! Also, gaming on the 360, some artwork here and there. Wrestling fan, it's all about The Deadman. Anime of various sorts. Some favorites include Tenjo Tenge, Evangelion, Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Hunter D, & Ninja Scroll.

Well, that's my intro. See yall in the forums!

~I Still FUNCTION!!!~
Galvatron211 Wrote:Hey peoples! New here to the forum. Happily discovered by accident. Already, my applauds to the moderator/administrator for the awesome threads subjects. And to all posters that have filled them.

A little about me...Obviously, I am a Transformers fans. Decepticons forever! Also, gaming on the 360, some artwork here and there. Wrestling fan, it's all about The Deadman. Anime of various sorts. Some favorites include Tenjo Tenge, Evangelion, Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Hunter D, & Ninja Scroll.

Well, that's my intro. See yall in the forums!

Welcome to the palace Galvatron! We have slightly different interests (I know nothing about Transformers or wrestling), but I'm glad to have you here with us anyways! Enjoy all the girlcock :8:
"We sit together the mountain and I, until only the mountain remains."

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Windsilk - My RP preferences! Warning, I'm semi messed up! :p

http://lumiko.mybrute.com Rawr! Fight me! :8:

Hey dude, welcome Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Yes, friend. 'Til all are one.

[Image: sigpic25835_2.gif]
--------------------------------------------------

And the Trogdor cums in the niiiiiight!

*raises autobot flag* 'Til all are one!

Anyone up for a cyber, PM me. I'm into obviously futa, goo-girls, merging, CTF, cock growth, loli, incest, insertion, inflation, furry, bestiality, docking, orgasm denial, soft vore (preferably cock), transformation, impregnation, master/slave (I'm the master), urine swallowing, melting, mind altering

My rabbit hole: RH Profile

RP Profile: page 6, 24th one down

Messenger RP thread: page 15, 18th one down

Woah. Another futa loving Galvatron. Well 211, 42 welcomes you well! If you want to talk Transformers, RPGs, futa, life or whatever, just ask. Us 'cons gotta stay together.

Hey, PM me. I like to talk. Especially about futas and sci-fi/fantasy. Smile

And if you have some fun futa games or pics to share, I'd like some. Because I have none... Sad

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Welcome ^_^

Message me if you wanna chat about anything at all! I love meeting new people ^_^
Michele in SL! :3