Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone

hello, as you can tell im new. im new to the futa style but ive been a fan of hentai for the longest time. honestly i find it kind of weird but i find that its growing on me. i learned of this site from one of my friends. he is just like me in a way. but now he is obsessed with futa i think. anyway here i am.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

dude you think i mmight be, .......I AM...well kinda. it grew on me for some strange reason, but i guess you will learn to like it too. lol

why spoil the fun with names.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome aboardSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

.........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay........

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Friends LET friends enjoy futa. In fact, if they don't, they should be beaten on or about the head. Anyway, welcome to FP. It's a cool place here, and we all know who to thank for that.

WARNING: This post may contain opinions.

Meliae: Combining the wonderful warm feeling of luxuriating in a bubble bath, and the pleasure of holding a living, breathing woman in your arms, since the invention of the Internet.

"Basically, the EULA boils down to "Don't be a dick.""

"Have you ever interacted to any degree with a woman whose name didn't end in .jpg?" -Lady_Sadako

My failed attempt to give back to the community: The Futanari Story Reading Project.

John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory: Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad

Wikipedia: because ten thousand Internet users cannot be wrong, can they?

This is a blanket greetings and salutations its not that I’m being lazy just busy. But I do want to do my part in assimilating the new recruits …er ah I mean uh… Welcome the new members to FP!
I will read all the Introductions but other then that it’s a generic ‘Hiiieie!’ for everyone!