Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams DO come true!

happy to have new members as allways

I love to RP and im happy to accomodate just about any fetish, kink or gender into them. I hope to hear from your soon Wink

welcome aboard

1 year and 19 days is the palace almostSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

sig test...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Second Life avatars:

Nikimuah14 Destiny
WjMaro Destiny

Welcome to the palace futa lovers, enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
奇跡および幸福...

its unbelievably amazing to have this man in my life.
just knowing that im loved by this man, each and every dream of mine is fullfilled
he's wonderful. way too wonderful.

if there's more than i love you, that's what you deserve pa.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Second Life avatars:

Nikimuah14 Destiny
WjMaro Destiny

..........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay...........

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

welcome please enjoy your stay Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
*Signature made by Minizila! >Big Grin<

:188: You guys are too cute! :188:

WARNING: This post may contain opinions.

Meliae: Combining the wonderful warm feeling of luxuriating in a bubble bath, and the pleasure of holding a living, breathing woman in your arms, since the invention of the Internet.

"Basically, the EULA boils down to "Don't be a dick.""

"Have you ever interacted to any degree with a woman whose name didn't end in .jpg?" -Lady_Sadako

My failed attempt to give back to the community: The Futanari Story Reading Project.

John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory: Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad

Wikipedia: because ten thousand Internet users cannot be wrong, can they?

This is a blanket greetings and salutations its not that I’m being lazy just busy. But I do want to do my part in assimilating the new recruits …er ah I mean uh… Welcome the new members to FP!
I will read all the Introductions but other then that it’s a generic ‘Hiiieie!’ for everyone!