Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there, Nice to meet'cha :3

[HTML][/HTML]

Reyvi Wrote:Yay! Be sure to be on the FP chat often then! ^___~
I love talking to friendly people :3 ....and "friendly" people x3
Hope to see you all soon! ^^

p.s. I forgot to mention i'm a multi-talented RPer, if theres anything or any character type you'd want me to RP just say and i'm sure i'd give it my best and do a good job :3

Hey if you wanted to chat, lemme know sometime, we'll talk about stuff, futa included. lol Maybe get into some of that "friendly" chat you mentioned. :p
Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Cute character! Seriously, I think I better start learning how RP, this is beginning to interest me a lot, to bad I have this short English to write well, o well…
Welcome!:149:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife

Awww cute teehee ^^
Ya English aint that bad hun' :3
And i'd be happy to teach you how to RP, it's not hard ^^
Just like Cyber but as different people in different scenery Tongue

Reyvi's Rule: Needs Moar Cock, No Exceptions.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yes its kinda like cyber. *Nods*

Thankies! ^-^; so where do I start? What is the first thing to do? L’m clueless because I don’t even know what Cyber is, the only cyber I know is the cyber-coffe. Tongue Ummm… I better learn more English and how to type faster without using "copypaste" from office first.:9:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife

*bump*
Just to say if anyones running an RP or has an RP idea i'm always up for some fun! ^^
(and not just the sexy kind y'know <.<)
I'm usually in the FP chat so hope to see ya'all there! :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

*Jumps in* I'm there! ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi Reyvi, seen you a lot on irc but didnt welcome you here, sorry ^^
welcome to the palace and im sure you'll enjoy your stay (or already have enjoyed? ;P)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
*Signature made by Minizila! >Big Grin<

*You are inside the room, thinking you are alone except the others who are here talking to you. But suddenly, your shadow seemed to almost bulge upwards from the floor and wall and suddenly you feel a pair of arms gently wrap themselves around you as well as feathery soft and comfy white angelic wings a bit as well.

"Hello there again Reyvi." Alucard says, his voice calm and gentle as he nuzzles againnst you slightly.

"I do apologize if I scared or startled you." Alucard says as he lets go and reappears in front of you.

"I would be willing to do an RP if you would also care to do so. I was thinking of how you mentioned you are also a traveler of sorts, maybe it could be where you are wandering around and unfortunatly acccidently find yourself lost in my forest which some call the Forest of Confusion? If you think you'd be interested, please let me know and I shall see about creating that realm for us to do something in, alright?" Alucard says, his voice always seeming to be calming; and gentle, as he gave a gentleman like bow.

"And, incase you know I can fulfill the double penetration aspect myself. Chances are I do not need to state it, but well, I have two cocks instead of one." Alucard says, his face almost as red as his cat ears now as he turns away embarassed slightly. Of course, I might be able to help with other things as well if you wish."

Just to keep people updated, I sometimes (tho rarely) play Second Life: http://www.futanaripalace.com/forums/sho...php?t=9185
So if you ever wanna meet up just say :3

Plus if you have any other games that are nice I may have 'em too >.>

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}