Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My grand enterance :D
Hello Futanari Palace.

i've been kinda lurking here for about 6 hours now... and i've got to say... the things that are listed on here are simply incredible... however, it still doesnt beat my own collection. i currently have 77,694 pictures on this computer alone. i have two computers, and this one is my small comp. i also have more than 100 doujinshi's in PDF format. i also like doing picture edits. (excluding, but not limited to; futanarization, animation [unless all frames are provided], and hentaization.) i'm very good at eye color changes, and de-hentaization. (my siggy is an example of de-hentaization) (i de-hentaize things cause some pictures are too good to not share with people who are just too young/naive for things like hentai >_>) i'm more than willing to share my collection with anyone who wants something. i cannot guarentee that i have what you seek, nor that i will be able to find what you are looking for immeadiately...

anyway, in conclusion, i will thuroughly enjoy my stay here, and i hope that everyone enjoys having me here as well. Smile

- Maizah

P.S. if my font is too big lemme know >_> while i was typing, it kinda looked big...
Beware of the cute ones
[Image: killercutenesssiggy.png]

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

hi there,

its not big its not small.its a font i can readBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

hello and welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

You put clothes on them? thats different ;Wink
welcome to FP