Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail to all

Hail once more!
My name is Felipe, but on the net people call me "Claw", short for "ClawOfTheFallen" my artistic alias.
I'm an Artist and I have galleries at Deviat Art (only art-trades and a few works), Fur Affinity (where I'm posting most of my work, furry or not) and Hentai Foundry (Still a very small gallery, I usualy lurk there). My style is more like anime/manga with a personal twist so it doesn't look like general manga wich I tend to dislike since they all look alike.

That's the essential I belive =P
If you wanna know a bit more about myself keep on reading XD

I'm a brazilian guy, early 20's, love to be sober, don't need drugs since I already am a trippy person and I'm something like a "bi-straight" person... I love wemen, their body and all the pleasures they can give you (appart from the obvious sexual pleasure), but I also happen to like penises, but I'm not that much into guys, thou I'd have a one night stand with one, I wouldn't date a guy. I'm a bondage lover and thou I'm not a practitioner, I use bondage accessories on my every-day garments (a pair of handcuffs and a collar) since I love the style.

My greatest hobbie would be definatelly Collecting, but minor things such as my favorite games, artbooks of my favorite artists and other stuff, but I'm no hardcore collector. Except when it's hentai pics, I have something around 80gigs of hentai images of every kind on backup dvds... I have lots of kinks and I get off on a few at a time so it doesn't get old, so I also enjoy several fetishes and complexes such as yaoi, shota (straight or not), I love tentacles for their comical and erotic imagery, being Bondage one of my favorite kinks, specialy girls with strap-ons (wich allowed me to like futanari wich is a familiar concept). In short, anything reminding me of sex is a go.

In Futanari, in specific, I enjoy futa on male more than general futanari art because it's rare and I can relate to it since it's one of my kinks (quite impossible one, but I'm contempt with the strap-on girl scenario for reality issues). I get off on intense scenes, specialy cumshots (another kink) wich in futanari-dom is quite unique, but I dislike those exaggerated pics with balls the size of a basketball with hair and veins the size of your arm, like, immediate turn-off. Therefor, it's quite clear that I like futas without balls as in a penis for a clitoris or something like it, thou I don't mind balls if they're not ridiculous.

My last words on this quite lenghty introduction might be:
The only letdown on Futanari is definately the reality factor, since hermaphrodites are incredibly rare and if they exist it's mostly something to make you want to tear your eyes and balls off and eat them with rice...

Thank you all for reading, if you had the determination to read it all to the end, and see you around I guess ^_^

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Welcome

welcome to the palaceSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

welcome hope you enjoy your stay and stuff like that Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

[url=http://www.futanaripalace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7410][/url]

Hello and welcome to FP the horniest Palace on Earth…..Please enjoy your stay.