Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all you beautiful sexy things out there!

Let's see, let's see~ 1. How did I get here? 2. What am I doing here? 3. Who the hell am I?

1. Google. More specifically searching for a forum based roleplaying site that allows for adult content. Felt like that dude from the Shawshank Redemption crawling through a mile of human waste trying to find a decent site that wasn't tied to some specific fanbase.

2. I was looking to get back into forum based roleplaying after a few years away only to find the places I used to play either gone, dead, or dying. This is one of the few that still seem to be up and running. I missed the migrations of the other places and don't know where everybody ended up, so I'm starting over. Which is why I'm here! So yay! I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm here for the smut. Not that I'm opposed to said smut having a good story to go along with it. Quite the opposite in fact. I adore background world building, it really fleshes out the reasoning behind whatever lewd situation characters end up in!

3. I am me. Who else would I be? Except, of course, for the person I was yesterday. I'm a nihilist that loves everybody. After all, nothing matters in the end, and that's the whole reason we ought to smile at what we've got now. So, let's have some fun, make some love, and watch the universe burn together. Wink Or well... actually the opposite of burn. Like, the exact opposite. :unsure: Ya know, heat-death. :geek:

4. COMING SOON!

Hi there Valiant Devil~! You sound fun, welcome to Futa Palace!

I bestow my good welcomes upon you, fellow RPer! Welcome to Futanari Palace.

Dicks are that way, boobs are this way, and there's plenty of pussy to be had by all.

You're an Optimistic Nihilist after my own heart. We'll spread some love together.

Welcome to the board! I hope you find a few good RP partners soon! I'd offer, but I can't even keep up with the few RPs I have going these days.

If you like loli futa girls with big dicks on girly sissy boys, please check out my ongoing story Special Needs: Journey to that Special Place!
Or if you enjoy some incestuous fun between two loli futa sisters please check out my prequel spin-off series Special Needs Origins: On Sister! - located in the same link!