Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all I'm new here & here are some stuff about me

You may call me Cloud,Dragon or Dragonlord whichever you preferred & don't worry i do love other games,anime & manga other than Futanari,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other than Futanari & i do have other favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga other than Futanari & yes i admit that I'm a otaku,I'm a gamer,I'm a final fantasy fan/huge fan aka final fantasy nerd,I'm a Hentai fan i love Hentai & i love Hentai stuff & if you all want to know no one irl knows the extent of my power level yet luckily.

I admit that sometimes i wonder if i should hide/or continue hiding my power level & sometimes i don't feel like that about my power level & if i put myself out there dating again transgender or not & if i choose to i bet you all she'll more likely won't understand especially when & if she ever found out about my power level or the extent of my power level sorry if my introduction is a bit long & just dropping by & feel free to include live action version or not if you all want to share your suggestions & i admit that i was a bit nervous to joined so i thought what the heck & joined i guess I'll leave it here or at least for now & as a heads up i might not be on here most of the time sometimes I'll dropping by & if you all want to know what VRs that i have so far.

So far i have a Oculus Rift in my collection at the moment & yep it was my grandma that gotten me my Oculus Rift for Christmas Smile

Welcome, Cloud! Very much glad to have you. I do adore God Mode-type roleplays, especially with partners that relish the 'full service' futa experience.

Hopefully you'll find other such kindred in our Roleplaying section Smile